We are seeking a creative and ambitious individual to join our firm as an architect. This candidate should be a hard-working, self-motivated person that works well in a team environment.
Candidates should have the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture;
• Architectural registration;
• Five (5) years of professional experience;
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Solid Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch-up skills required;
• Self-motivated individual able to work well in a collaborative office environment
Candidates responsibilities will include:
• Design, construction documentation and construction administration of a variety of new construction and renovation projects
• Leadership, project management, and client relationship skills and experience, which could lead to a partnership position in the firm.
• Work with clients and team members to solve problems of all types: design, production, estimates, schedules, details, etc.
• Skilled in analytical thinking to support the design process
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Teams)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines and interact effectively with others in the workplace is an essential function of the job.
CRA is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to Mr. Ken Redfoot at firstname.lastname@example.org.