We are seeking a creative and ambitious individual to join our firm as an architect. This candidate should be a hard-working, self-motivated person that works well in a team environment.
Candidates should have the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture;
• Architectural registration;
• Five (5) years of professional experience;
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Solid Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch-up skills required;
• Self-motivated individual able to work well in a collaborative office environment
Candidates responsibilities will include:
• Design, construction documentation and construction administration of a variety of new construction and renovation projects
• Leadership, project management, and client relationship skills and experience, which could lead to a partnership position in the firm.
• Work with clients and team members to solve problems of all types: design, production, estimates, schedules, details, etc.
• Skilled in analytical thinking to support the design process
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Teams)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines and interact effectively with others in the workplace is an essential function of the job.
CRA is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to Mr. Ken Redfoot at email@example.com.
CRA has provided architectural and engineering services for clients throughout North Carolina and the Southeast for over 50 years.We are proud of our past projects, which have covered a wide range of cost, size and complexity, for our clients in the educational, commercial, institutional, recreational and sports markets. We are also proud of the fact that a majority of our current work comes from repeat clients who recognize the value and service that we bring to their organizations. Today, the firm is being led by a new generation of highly-qualified professionals that maintain the high standards of design excellence and superior service. Click below to learn more about CRA.
Creative problem-solving is what we do at CRA.Our in-house services includes master planning, programming, architecture, interior design, civil engineering and site development, and construction administration. Our staff is highly experienced in their respective fields and are adept at coordinating work with supporting engineering disciplines. We integrate architecture and engineering to realize one goal: designing a facility that meets, and hopefully exceeds, our client's needs, schedule and budget, while creating architecture that inspires. Click below to lean more about our services and how we can serve you.
222 Cloister Court, Chapel Hill, NC 27514