We are seeking an individual that has significant experience in construction administration for educational, higher educational and institutional clients with a background in public facilities and sustainability. Experience with the North Carolina State Construction Office is a benefit. This candidate should be a hard- working, self-motivated person that is ready to take their experience and apply it to a diversity of projects ranging from 1,000,000 to 50,000,000 dollars in construction cost.
Candidates should have the following minimum requirements:
CRA is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to Mr. Ken Redfoot at email@example.com.
- 10 years of experience in construction management or construction administration and a familiarity with AIA documents and other construction documentation
- Experience with State Construction and other public projects and a familiarity with state construction building requirements
- Experience in sustainable development including LEED certification
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team framework on large commercial projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects, multiple tasks and demonstrate adaptability to changing conditions in the field.